7.15.2007

New Companion

Hi Fam, Well I got news for this transfer. I'm losing my Comp and getting a kid! Yes, I'm training. It should be fun and interesting. We will find out! Our branch right now is in a state of "reconstruction" if you will. I am absolutely amazed at how many people aren't coming to Church only because of gossip. So we are truckin' along trying to change directions. I am getting used to the city, I think I like it here. Three medical students moved in near us with their wives. It's kind of cool, we can be walking around and then feel them by us. They pop out so bad! Makes me feel not so weird. Although the shirt and tie don't exactly hide us... Ha Ha. I really love the diversity here. I always wonder about missionaries in other countries, we are all over the world! Every day we meet members and investigators from all over the world. I try to remember that they all have an idea of who we are. One thing that is different from the island is that there is always something going down in the city. Always something to laugh at! I really love my camera. I think I have an eye for photography. I'm sorry this letter is short. What do you want me to write? Not much happens, actually a lot happens and I just can't remember or if I do, it's a ton of little stuff I don't want to write. So let me know. Love ya'll! Andy

No comments: