4.14.2008

A letter to all

Hola familia! Bueno pues, the mission here in New York is warming up, in fact as we speak im getting ready to go to the beach! yes thats right a beautiful place does exist here. As soon as you leave the city it gets really nice here. I am now back in my first area, FREEPORT and loving life! i have had the opportunity to see all the converts the lord gave us grow so much! You cannot comprehend how much someone can change until you have seen it or been changed yourself. The lord has given me both of these opportunities! I have seen so many miracles, so many lifes blessed by this message of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. It brings hope to those who have none, and makes us whole. I have felt and seen the cleansing power of the atonement in New York, it is so real to me now. Christ was right when he said, "he that shall lose his life for my names sake, shall find it."I now finally feel like i know who I am, my strengths and my weaknesses, i feel like i belong here in New York. I can honestly testify of that promise from Christ, i found myself from finding others. The work is progressing so quickly here in New York! the world is on fire with the spirit, the lord has prepared so many to hear this wonderous message! i challenge you to do as the appostles and prophets even Jesus Christ have challenged us to do. Invite others to come to Christ, by helping them recieve the restored gospel, though faith in Jesus Christ and his atonement, repentance, baptism, recieving the gift of the holy ghost and enduring to the end. I love you all so very much. Be faithful to the commandments, in them lies the strength and support we need in this world. i know this is true, i know christ lives. lets endure to the end. love, Elder Johnson.

No comments: