6.22.2007

From the un-paid Secretary (Irene!)

Hi Everyone, This is fun for me to publish my first blogg. If you see a misssspelled word, do not tell me about it! No one is home to help me and I just wanted to get some notes from Andy ready for you to read. I don't know how to do spell check yet. You may notice a change, after I figure it out! It all looks good in review after I have sorted through Andys writing!! I am sure he wishes he could use the e-mail. But he has been so great at writing to us every week. And I hear that he answers letters pretty well. I am very proud of this, considering the Jackson, "nothing like a telephone" genes. I will try to put more letters on for you to read. He is really funny. One letter told that the most confusing thing to him, was speaking to an Oriental person who speaks in Spanish! And he loves the Spanish people. He often comments on how much they, and even the language they speak shows a love of God. It makes him admire them. Pictures are comming, as soon as Ashley has time to teach me to load them on to the blogg spot. Thanks from the Missionarys Mom, for all of the encouragement, support and love you take time to share with Elder Johnson. Family is very important to Andrew. He askes how you are doing and always sends his love. (and the reminder to have some sort of fun!)

No comments: