6.22.2007

Letter to all the Family

Well Hello all. It's good to know my letters are being posted on the web... I'll start this letter by saying that sometimes in life we get a little tired or just lose sight of our goal. And we allow the adversary to move in and discourage us. He is constantly there trying to pull down the righteous, those with the potential to be so much. Those who have the potential to help so many people. I have experienced a little of this lately, in that what we do becomes a little harder. But I now KNOW the power of prayer. I KNOW where help can be found. There is no question in my mind that our Heavenly Father exists. With this small trial I was able to look at people around me and realize how difficult Satan has made some peoples lives. The most tragic is watching people fall away or just forget about the pure happiness and the feeling of peace found in the gospel of Jesus Christ. We are working with many less active members who simply won't come to Church because they won't stop working on Sunday. Those who keep the commandments of God are so much happier! It's literally night and day. Unfortunately Satan knows this as well. He tries so hard to make us slip up. Not big things, it's to noticeable, small things like not reading the scriptures. Prayer, I'm amazed how many people won't pray and ask God for help, simply because they haven't done it in a while. It's just like eating. If you want to be full, you have to open your mouth! I want to challenge all who read this letter to seriously reflect on how happy you are, and see the correlation with your prayers. I promise you as a representative of Jesus Christ that if you honestly seek the Lords help and you obey his commandments, he will help you understand his pure love for you. And understand the power of the Atonement of his only begotten Son. Jesus truly did feel everything we have ever felt. Our lowest moments in life are so personal to him. He weeps when we wander into darkness. He is there . I know this. I'm praying that we all find the strength to overcome our darkest hours. Please never give up. I know it's never too late to come back to what God has for us. I love you all so much! Work hard Guys, I love you. Andy

No comments: